This one contains neither and it is awesome! It will stay good for 2 weeks in a sealed container in your refrigerator.
2 - 8oz. pkgcream cheese, bring to room temp.
1-10 oz. pkgcracker barrell extra sharp cheese, shredded
2 Tbsppimento, diced
2 Tbsponion, diced
2 Tbspgreen pepper, diced
1 Tbsplemon juice
11/2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 pkgpecans, in pieces
How to Make Kathy's Cheeseball
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except for pecans.I use a very stiff rubber spatula. Make sure it is thoroughly mixed.
- Shape into ball, football, roll or whatever you like.
- Put chopped pecans on plate or pie pan. Roll cheeseball to coat all sides, top & bottom.
- Cover and chill. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before use so it is soft enough for your guests to slice. Serve with crackers of choice.
- Note: I sometimes roll these in lollipop size balls, roll in pecans and add a stick for individual cheeseballs.