- jalopeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 lb
- jimmy dean hot sausage or other brand
- 10 oz
- shreddded cheddar cheese
- cups of bisquick
- a couple of dashes of tabassco
- salt and pepper to your liking
How to Make Jalopeno Sausage Ball Appetizers
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Do yourself a favor and use a stand mixer for this. Use the paddle attachment.
- 3Add all ingredients and mix on low until everything is well combined.
- 4Place the sausage balls on a jelly roll plan so they are not touching. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Drain on paper towels, then transfer then to a serving platter with tooth picks. Serve them warm.
These freeze well!!!