Jalapeno Popper Roll-ups
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Really how can you go wrong with crescent rolls, bacon and cream cheese? This one will definitely be a hit at your next party. The Test Kitchen
- 1-8 oz
- package cream cheese, softened
- 8 slice
- cooked bacon crumbled (i use the already cooked kind)
- 1/3 c
- grated Parmesan cheese (also good with cheddar cheese)
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped onion
- 1 medium
- jalapeno, finely chopped and seeded
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp
- 2-8 oz
- cans refrigerated cresent rolls
How to Make Jalapeno Popper Roll-ups
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients together except crescent dough.
- 3Separate each can of dough into 8 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise in half. Spread each dough triangle with a generous teaspoon of cream cheese mixture; roll up from ending with points. Place, point side down on baking sheet.
- 4Bake 12-15 min or until golden brown. Serve warm with salsa.