Jalapeno Popper Cups
Daily Inspiration S
- frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- hot pepper sauce
- bacon bits
How to Make Jalapeno Popper Cups
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place phyllo cups onto a baking sheet. Stir together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, jalapenos and hot sauce in a bowl. Spoon mixture into phyllo cups. Sprinkle bacon bits on top.
- 3Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.