How to Make Jalapeno Pop 'Ems
- Preheat over to 350*
Spray a muffin tin with butter flavored Pam.
- Cut french loaf into 12 pieces. Press dough into muffin tin forming dough into "cups".
- Place room temperature cream cheese into bowl. Add jalapenos to cheese and mix.
- Fill "cups" with cream cheese mixture and top with Cheddar. (good with pepper jack ect.)
- Bake 12 minutes. Once pan is out of the Oven remove "cups" and allow to cool on rack. Great served with salad.
- To change this to a dessert dish do Not add the jalapenos and Do Not top with cheese. Bake cream cheese in "cups" for 10 mins.. when cool add pie filling to top. Strawberry and Cherry work best but any flavor will do. :-) Yummy!