How to Make Jalapeno Pop 'Ems
- 1Preheat over to 350*
Spray a muffin tin with butter flavored Pam.
- 2Cut french loaf into 12 pieces. Press dough into muffin tin forming dough into "cups".
- 3Place room temperature cream cheese into bowl. Add jalapenos to cheese and mix.
- 4Fill "cups" with cream cheese mixture and top with Cheddar. (good with pepper jack ect.)
- 5Bake 12 minutes. Once pan is out of the Oven remove "cups" and allow to cool on rack. Great served with salad.
- 6To change this to a dessert dish do Not add the jalapenos and Do Not top with cheese. Bake cream cheese in "cups" for 10 mins.. when cool add pie filling to top. Strawberry and Cherry work best but any flavor will do. :-) Yummy!