It's Tailgating Time Cheesy Beer Dip
How to Make It's Tailgating Time Cheesy Beer Dip
- Let two packages of cream cheese sit out to room temp til very soft. Mix 8oz sour cream with cream cheese and beat til creamy.
- Chop green onions in small pieces and place 1/2 in in bowl with shredded cheese.
- Stir shredded cheese and green onions into cream chesse, sour cream mixture.
- Add 1/2 a beer (I like dark beer in this dip, but Lite beer will work just as good) or more as needed to get to consistency.
I like it pretty thick, but it will firm up some when refrigerated, so I usually add more beer to thin it down.
- Put in bowl and sprinkle with more green onions. Serve with pretzels or crackers.