Hot Onion Dip
Angela (Grammy) Derby5
How to Make Hot Onion Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 400'F. Light grease 2 qt. souffle or casserole dish.
- 2Combine onions, cream cheese, grated parmesan, and mayonnaise in a large bowl; stir well. Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- 3Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- 4Serve warm with tortilla chips, assorted crackers, melba toast or corn chips.
- 5*Substitute 1 c. shredded parmesan cheese (for 1 c. grated) for a "cheesier" texture.