Hot Cheesy Roasted Brussels Sprout DIp
- 1 lb
- brussels sprouts trimmed and quartered
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 clove
- garlic unpeeled
- 8 oz
- cream cheese room temp
- 1 c
- each parmigiano-reggiano cheese grated, sour cream, mayonnaise, and mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh thyme minced
How to Make Hot Cheesy Roasted Brussels Sprout DIp
- 1Toss the brussels sprouts in the olive oil with salt and pepper. Spread them out in a single layer on baking sheet with the four garlic cloves. Roast in 350 degrees oven for 20 to 30 minutes. Until browned.
- 2Squeeze the garlic out of their skins and chop. Mix all ingredients together and place in a baking dish and bake at 350 degree for about 20 minutes. Until bubbly and cheese has all melted. Serve warm with crackers.
- 3Can also put in crock pot for two hours on high.