☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 12 slice
- bacon, fried crisp & crumbled
- 8 oz
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 c
- mayonnaise (do not substitute)
- 1 small
- onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- sour dough bread
How to Make Hot Bacon Cheese Spread -Steph
- 1Fry bacon crisp and then crumble. Mix the bacon with all other ingredients except bread.
- 2Cut off top of round sour dough bread loaf and hollow out to make bowl. Put bacon mixture in bowl and bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
- 3Tear the bread from the loaf into pieces to dip in the bacon mixture once it has baked. Enjoy!