☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 pkg
- sliced smoked beef (buddig)
- 3 - 4 Tbsp
- horseradish; use your judgment
- grated onion
- worcestershire sauce to taste
How to Make Horseradish Beef Dip - Steph
- 1Mix softened cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce together; add grated onion and horseradish; mix well; add chopped smoked beef.
- 2Use your own judgment on the amounts of horseradish, onions, and Worcestershire. The amounts depend on your preference. Serve with carrot sticks, celery, cauliflower, etc. ENJOY!