1 largeloaf of bread - order from bakery - sliced lengthwise (horizontally)
5make 5 different sandwich fillings (or buy them)
2 largepkgs. cream cheese
1 Tbspmilk - 1 tbsp. at a time
1 Tbspmay/salad dressing (large tbsp.)
How to Make Holiday Sandwich Loaf
- Suggested 5 sandwich fillings:
All sandwich fillings will work well together.
Ground pickles, bologna and mayo
Egg Salad w/Olives
- Trim off outer crust (bag to use as croutons)
- Mix cream cheese, a little milk, and 1 large Tablespoon of Mayo until consistency of frosting.
- Lay 1st slice of bread on oversized foil or plastic wrap.
Spread 1st sandwich filling.
Repeat with each sandwich spread until last spread has last slice of bread on top of the entire loaf.
- Frost with cream cheese spread.
SIDES FIRST; then top.
- Wrap tightly and Refrigerate.
Can also be frozen!
- Slice in 1" slices (only as needed)
Serve with potatoe chips, relishes, etc.