Holiday Cheese Wreath
This is a quick and easy recipe for even the novice hostess.
This is a creamy spread to use on crackers or bread sticks.
You can add other ingredients to this basic recipe and still have it come out great!
Try mixing in a few chopped olives, black or green, or chopped sweet or dill pickles,and a little dill. Chopped ham and pineapple tid-bits etc....
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz
- pkg. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- diced red or green bell peppers
- 1 Tbsp
- dehydrated minced onions
- 2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1/2 c
- 10 slice
- bacon strips, cooked and crumbled diced fine
- 1 pinch
- cayenne pepper
- parsley flakes - for garnish
- a few pimento strips for garinsh
How to Make Holiday Cheese Wreath
- 1Beat cream cheese and cheddar in small bowl with electric mixer on medium-speed until well blended.
- 2Add remaining ingredients except parsley and pimento pieces. Mix well. Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- 3Next day place a drinking glass in the center of a serving plate. Drop rounded Tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture around the glass, just touching outer edge of glass to form a ring; smooth with spatula, Remove glass.
- 4Garnish with parsley to form a wreath. Use a piece of pimento to make a ribbon- and if you like a few pimiento pieces as berries in the wreath.