How to Make Holiday Cheese ring
- Spray 7 cup ring mold well with non-stick spray.
- Combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well. (Note: I put the onion in my"Bullet" blender to get them completely grated.) Add 3/4 cup of the pecans and mix well.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the pecan on bottom of the ring mold; press cheese mixture well into the ring. Refrigerate overnight, or at least 6 hours.
- Unmold onto serving tray; Place the strawberry preserves into the center of the ring. You can use a small bowl to keep things neat, but my family likes the combo of cheese and strawberries with each cracker.
- Goes well with just about any cracker from Ritz, or Town House, or some of the savory Triscuit crackers!