Herb Stuffed Mushrooms
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbwhite button mushrooms
8 ozbrick goat cheese
1/4 cminced parsley
1 Tbspminced chives
1/2 cbasil chopped
1 Tbspminced garlic
1 tspbetter than bouillon (turkey flavor)
How to Make Herb Stuffed Mushrooms
- Heat oven to 350'F.
Clean the mushrooms with a brush or paper towel.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms. Cut a piece of parchment and line your baking sheet with it.
- Set the mushrooms on the sheet.
- Place the cheese, parsley,chives,basil,garlic and bouillon in a food processor and process until well blended. This should be a rich green shade.
- Put a teaspoon of the mixture in each of the mushrooms.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until edges of goat cheese are slightly brown.
- Cool and Serve.