HAVE A "MARY" CHRISTMAS CHEESE BALL
- 1 can(s)
- (4-1/2 oz.) deviled ham
- 1 pkg
- (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 Tbsp
- green chiles, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- green onions, chopped
- 1 to 1 1/2 c
- chopped walnuts or pecans
How to Make HAVE A "MARY" CHRISTMAS CHEESE BALL
- 1Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Shape into ball and roll in chopped nuts.
- 2When covered with nuts, wrap ball in plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator at least 1 or 2 hours before serving.
- 3Soften slightly before serving with assorted crackers or raw veggies.