Warning: Do Not make for a get together unless you want to invest up to an hour of your time making these for every get together you ever have in the future. But, oh well, they are worth it. :-)
How to Make Ham Roll-Ups
- 1Remove ham from pkg. Blot both sides of ham stack dry with paper towel. Leave ham stacked on your workplace. It is much easier to spread cream cheese on the dry stack of ham.
- 2Cream Cheese must be at room temperature. Open Pkg & have ready.
- 3Remove some olives from jar to drain juice off of them.
- 4Spread cream cheese nice & thick on top piece of ham. You must use a soft hand as not to rip ham.
- 5Now, slice through the top slice of ham, with cream cheese, into 4 pieces. (Use a sharp paring knife to make 3 even cuts, lengthwise, through top slice of ham.) Cutting through the top slice of ham (Only), takes a little practice. You will get better at it after a couple slices.
- 6Place an olive on end of first section of ham with cream cheese. Now roll it up to the other end. Place a toothpick through entire Ham roll-up.
- 7Roll up the next 3 sections from the top piece of ham & insert toothpick through each one.
Repeat spreading cream cheese, cutting piece of ham into 4 sections, rolling up olive & inserting toothpick. Until you run out of ham.
- 8Makes at least 50 Ham Roll-Ups.