Ham & Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
How to Make Ham & Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Dice up hamsteak to desired size (I usually cut it into small cubes)
- Place packages of cream cheese and diced hamsteak in a mixing bowl. You will want to make sure that there is a good ham steak to cream cheese ratio.
- Mix well (I use my hands but it can be very messy so whichever method works for you.)
- Open and roll out crescent rolls. Separate into the pre-determed segments.
- Place 1- 1 1/2 tablespoon of the ham and cream cheese mixture on the flat crescent roll.
- Roll up and repeat for the remaining crescent rolls.
- Bake according to crescent roll baking directions.
- Let it cool a little! Inside will be VERY hot.