★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozpillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 tspprepared horseradish (optional)
6 ozdeli ham ..sliced
1 1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Ham & Cheese Pinwheels
- Unroll crescent rolls and press perforations together.
- In a bowl mix together the last 3 ingredients.Brush over crescent dough in an even layer.Layer ham on top evenly. Sprinkle cheese evenly over ham.
- Beginning with the longest side,roll up filling and dough....Slice with a sharp knife into 1/2" slices.(For easier cutting place the roll in the freezer for about 15 minutes to firm up before slicing.)
- Place slices on cooking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.Bake in preheated 350 oven. Bake for 10-14 minutes.
- Cool for a minute then enjoy....These are good dipped in Ranch dressing.