- 8 oz
- pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- prepared horseradish (optional)
- 6 oz
- deli ham ..sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Ham & Cheese Pinwheels
- 1Unroll crescent rolls and press perforations together.
- 2In a bowl mix together the last 3 ingredients.Brush over crescent dough in an even layer.Layer ham on top evenly. Sprinkle cheese evenly over ham.
- 3Beginning with the longest side,roll up filling and dough....Slice with a sharp knife into 1/2" slices.(For easier cutting place the roll in the freezer for about 15 minutes to firm up before slicing.)
- 4Place slices on cooking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.Bake in preheated 350 oven. Bake for 10-14 minutes.
- 5Cool for a minute then enjoy....These are good dipped in Ranch dressing.