Ham & Cheese Crescents
You can see it running out.MMM!
- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- thin slices cooked ham
- thin slices cheddar cheese,each cut into 4 strips
How to Make Ham & Cheese Crescents
- 1Heat oven to 350. Seperate dough into 8 triangles.Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle.
- 2Place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham.Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
- 3Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on UN-greased cookie sheet. Bake about 12 to 15 min. or until browned.Serve warm.