Ham and Cheese Sliders
24small potato rolls ( you will find these where the burger buns are )
1/2 lbthinly sliced deli ham
1/2 lbthinly sliced swiss cheese
1 stickof butter
2 tspworcestershire sauce
2 Tbsppoppy seeds
How to Make Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a sauce pan melt the butter, mustard worcestershire, and poppy seeds together.
- Cut the rolls in half.
- Lightly brush the inside of each roll with the butter mixture making sure there is some left.
- Next place one slice of ham and one slice of cheese them put the tops back on.
- Place the sliders in a 9 x13 baking dish and lightly drizzle or brush the tops with the remaining butter mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10-15 mins till the cheese is melted.