Ham and Cheese Sliders
How to Make Ham and Cheese Sliders
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a sauce pan melt the butter, mustard worcestershire, and poppy seeds together.
- 3Cut the rolls in half.
- 4Lightly brush the inside of each roll with the butter mixture making sure there is some left.
- 5Next place one slice of ham and one slice of cheese them put the tops back on.
- 6Place the sliders in a 9 x13 baking dish and lightly drizzle or brush the tops with the remaining butter mixture.
- 7Cover with foil and bake for 10-15 mins till the cheese is melted.