4 pkgminiature ready to serve rolls
1 lbchopped ham
1/3 lbswiss cheese
2 stickmelted margarine
3 Tbsppoppy seed
3 tspdried mustard
1 tspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Ham and Cheese Rolls
- 1. Cut each pk. of rolls down the middle,making a top and bottom layer.
2. Sprinkle ham and cheese on bottom layer.
3. Put top back on rolls.
4. Melt butter.
5. Add remaining ingredients.
6. Pour topping over rolls.
7. Bake until cheese is melted.
- Note: I don't care for poppy seed, so I have left
it out, and it's still delicious.