Ham and Brie quesadillas with cranberry salsa
- 9 oz. brie cheee, diced
- 6 burrito size flour tortillas
- 3 slices spiral sliced ham, cut in half
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry auce
- 1 cup diced apple
- 3 tbsp. pecan pieces
- 1 tbsp. horseradish
- 1 tsp. grated orange zest
How to Make Ham and Brie quesadillas with cranberry salsa
- 1to make the salsa, mix cranberry sauce, apple, pecans, horseradish and orange zest. Set aside.
- 2Sprinkle diced Brie, about 1/3 cup, on one half of each tortilla. top with a ham slice. Fold tortilla in half, forming a half moon shape.
- 3Melt 1 Tbsp. butter in large skillet over medium heat. Put 2 filled tortillas in skillet and cook for about 1 minute on each side or til browned and crisp. Repeat with remaining butter and filled tortillas.
- 4Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges. Serve topped with cranberry salsa. Makes 24 appetizer servings.