How to Make Grilled Strawberry and Cheese
- 1Spread a layer of cheese (any soft cheese will work; brie, goat, etc.) on one side of each piece of bread.
- 2On half of the slices, divide the strawberries and basil. Top with the other halves
- 3Butter the top side of the sandwiches.
- 4Heat a lg frying pan on med high.
- 5Place two sandwiches butter side down in pan and butter the other side.
- 6Grill until lightly browned, about 2 min. Turn sandwich over and grill other side until lightly browned, about 2 min more.
- 7Remove to cool while you finish the remaining sandwiches.
- 8When all sandwiches are done, cut into quarters diagonally and plate.