How to Make Grilled Strawberry and Cheese
- Spread a layer of cheese (any soft cheese will work; brie, goat, etc.) on one side of each piece of bread.
- On half of the slices, divide the strawberries and basil. Top with the other halves
- Butter the top side of the sandwiches.
- Heat a lg frying pan on med high.
- Place two sandwiches butter side down in pan and butter the other side.
- Grill until lightly browned, about 2 min. Turn sandwich over and grill other side until lightly browned, about 2 min more.
- Remove to cool while you finish the remaining sandwiches.
- When all sandwiches are done, cut into quarters diagonally and plate.