☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 ccream cheese, low-fat
3 Tbspshallots, minced
4 tspmustard, grainy
1 Tbspbread and butter pickle, minced
8 slicebread, reduced calorie
3/4 csharp cheddar cheese,low-fat, shredded
How to Make Grilled Cheddar Cheese Appetizer
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, shallots, mustard and pickle.
- Spread 1 tbsp. cream cheese mixture on one side of each slice of bread.
- Top 4 slices of bread with 3 tbsp. cheddar cheese each.
Cover with remaining bread, cream cheese side down.
- Off heat, coat a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Cook sandwiches , flipping once, until lightly toasted and cheese melts, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 to 8 pieces and serve hot.