- 4 oz
- feta cheese (cake variety not crumbled)
- 4 oz
- greek olives -- kalamata or mixed variety
- 2 oz
- anchovy filets mashed or less
- 2 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- italian seasoning -- dry
- 1 tsp
- oregano -- dry
- 1 slice
- thick slice onion chopped course
How to Make Greek Thing
- 1Slice then cube the Feta Cheese the thickness of your thumb. 1/2 by 1/2 inch cubes.
- 2Place cheese cubes,olives, 1/2 the can of anchovy fillets mashed well and onions in a bowl, sprinkle with the Italian seasoning and oregano. Toss all gently then add olive oil and gently mix all ingredients. I'd classify this as a condiment. Watch it disappear.
- 3Use the reserved Anchovy Fillets for Pizza or a Greek Salad
- 4You do see this bottled on the grocer's shelf at times. Best when chilled, will keep in fridge for a couple of weeks.