- one 8oz tub walmarts great value cream cheese softened
- 1 large jar sweet pimentos[always keep extra on hand to make pimentoe cheese spread
- 1 bunch green onion [4 or 5 will be fine] chopped
- 1 dash paprika,1 dash cyenne,1 dash minxed onion.
- 4 heaping tabsp sour cream
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese.
How to Make grace's slightly spicy cheese spread, ball. or log
- 1in large bowl blend all ingreients well
- 2pour into decorative bowl to serve in. garnish with paprika and parsley.
- 3chill over nite so flavores will blend together well. serve with flavored cracker
- 4just an idea use shredded pepper jack cheese to make sausage balls. or pimentoe cheese spread. kick it up and take it to the next level. thats what i do. have a great time with ur cooking this year. merry christmas amd happy new year. may this year be you alls best one yet. great cooking to you all.