- 16 oz
- prepared, whole wheat pizza dough
- 1 Tbsp
- yellow cornmeal for dusting
- 1 c
- prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded provolone cheese
- 1 1/2 c
- fresh, shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz
- goat cheese
- 5 slice
- few dash(es)
- white truffle oil (blended)
- 1/2 c
- small chunks of chilled cantaloupe
CANTALOUPE, PROSCUITTO, & GOAT PIZZA
How to Make Goat, Proscuitto & Chilled Cantaloupe Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees farenheit.
- 2Coarsely chop proscuitto and set aside.
- 3Dust pizza stone (or 12 inch pie pan)with yellow corn meal.
- 4Place pizza crust on dusted pizza stone. Spread alfredo sauce on crust, leaving about an inch of space from sauce to edge.
- 5Sprinkle cheese over the top of sauce. Add proscuitto over cheese then sprinkle goat cheese. Lightly sprinkle a few dashes of truffle oil on top of pizza.
- 6Bake pizza for 8-10 minutes or until crust is lightly brown and cheese is melted.
- 7After pizza has been removed from the oven, spread the cantaloupe chunks on top of pizza. Slice and serve!