★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/3 c
- plain, dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 3-1/2 c
- frozen potatoes with peppers & onion
- large eggs
- 2 Tbsp
- 3/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 c
- crumbled goat cheese or feta cheese
How to Make GOAT CHEESE & POTATO MINI FRITTATAS
- 1Preheat oven to 375^. Spray bottom & sides of 24 mini muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle muffin cups with bread crumbs; turn pan upside down over paper or sink & shake to remove excess crumbs.
- 2In a medium nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Carefully add potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Divide potatoes evenly between muffin cups.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt & pepper, whisking until well blended. Pour over potatoes; top with cheese.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned and set. Remove from oven, let stand for 2 minutes. Run a knife around edges of cups; gently remove frittatas. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
- 5NOTE: Frittata mixture can be baked in a 13x9 pan. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes or until lightly browned and set. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack.