- 8 oz
- brick of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 3 stalk(s)
- scallions or green onions - sliced crossways
- 4 clove
- large garlic grated or minced (i typically use about 6 cloves)
- 4 dash(es)
- or to taste of hot sauce (i used franks because that's what i had in the house.
How to Make Garlic Dip
- 1Combine cream cheese, sour cream, scallions and garlic (save a few scallions for the top of the dip). Add the hot sauce to taste; mix thoroughly. You may serve this right away, or refrigerate.
- 2A couple of ways to reduce calories one could use Neufchâtel cheese or reduced fat cream cheese. Low or no fat yogurt works well in place of sour cream.