Game Day Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Wraps
Diane Hopson Smith
1 pkg(8 oz) cream cheese, room temperture
4 ozblue cheese crumbles
4 to 6 ozsharp chedder cheese, shredded
1 Tbspjalapeno peppers (about 10 pickled slices) chopped
1 Tbspchives (i used dried, would use fresh if available)
1 Tbsplemon juice, fresh
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
1/4 chot wing sauce (i used moore's med)
1 lbcooked shredded chicken
4 large(10-inch) flour tortillas
How to Make Game Day Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Wraps
- In mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy; add blue cheese crumble and beat until well mixed.
- By hand (with spoon) add the cheddar, jalapeno, chives, lemon juice and cayenne; mix until blended. Set aside.
- Meanwhile added wing sauce to shredded chicken. NOTE: I boiled chicken breast for this recipe (and shredded using 2 forks), however, if it had been available, I would have purchased a roasted chicken. So if you need to save some time, by all means go with a purchased roasted chicken.
- Divide the cheese mixture into 4 equal parts. NOTE: IF so inclined save out just enough for a grilled cheese sandwich I saved enough to do 1/2 a grilled cheese sandwich and OH My was it yummy!
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over four 10-inch flour tortillas; top with chicken mixture. Roll up tightly, wrap place in a container with a cover, cover then refrigerate rolls for a couple of hours. You can put on a plate and cover with plastic wrap.
- Remove rolls from fridge; slice off hollow ends (your treat to munch on) and then slice into desired size. I cut into 8 equal slices. Place on serving dish and serve.