Game Day Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Wraps
Diane Hopson Smith
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) cream cheese, room temperture
- 4 oz
- blue cheese crumbles
- 4 to 6 oz
- sharp chedder cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp
- jalapeno peppers (about 10 pickled slices) chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- chives (i used dried, would use fresh if available)
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice, fresh
- 1/4 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- 1/4 c
- hot wing sauce (i used moore's med)
- 1 lb
- cooked shredded chicken
- 4 large
- (10-inch) flour tortillas
How to Make Game Day Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Wraps
- 1In mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy; add blue cheese crumble and beat until well mixed.
- 2By hand (with spoon) add the cheddar, jalapeno, chives, lemon juice and cayenne; mix until blended. Set aside.
- 3Meanwhile added wing sauce to shredded chicken. NOTE: I boiled chicken breast for this recipe (and shredded using 2 forks), however, if it had been available, I would have purchased a roasted chicken. So if you need to save some time, by all means go with a purchased roasted chicken.
- 4Divide the cheese mixture into 4 equal parts. NOTE: IF so inclined save out just enough for a grilled cheese sandwich I saved enough to do 1/2 a grilled cheese sandwich and OH My was it yummy!
- 5Spread cheese mixture evenly over four 10-inch flour tortillas; top with chicken mixture. Roll up tightly, wrap place in a container with a cover, cover then refrigerate rolls for a couple of hours. You can put on a plate and cover with plastic wrap.
- 6Remove rolls from fridge; slice off hollow ends (your treat to munch on) and then slice into desired size. I cut into 8 equal slices. Place on serving dish and serve.