Fried Mac n Cheese
Note..use your favorite mac n cheese recipe. The cheesier the better!! I will post a few links.Even a great way to use left over mac n cheese.
·favorite mac n cheese recipe prepare as directed below
1bowl all purpose flour seasoned with salt and pepper
1egg and milk mixture
1bowl of panko bread crumbs..regular bread crumbs can be used but i like the krisp of panko
·pot of cooking oil at 350 degrees
How to Make Fried Mac n Cheese
- Bake your favorite Mac n Cheese..the more cheese the better
- Allow to cool ..put in the fridge 3-4 hours..i did mine overnight.
- Once mac n cheese is really cold form balls..I used an ice cream scoop..then squeezed them really well
- Place balls in the frezer for 2 hours
- Once oil is hot dredge the balls..flour, egg/milk, then panko..place in hot oil for 3-4 min until golden brown.
- I would prepare..3-4 at a time then fry
- Serve hot as an apietizer or side