Fried cheese sticks
- a package of cheese string sticks
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup italian seasoned bread crumbs
2. Put egg in bowl; set aside
3. Put bread crumbs in a pie pan. Set aside.
4. Dip cheese stick into egg.
5.Dredge in flour mixture and dip in egg again.
6. Roll in bread crumbs; press firmly so crumbs adhere.
7.Place on wax paper and chill 3o minutes.
8. Pour oil into skillet heat to 350.Fry until golden . Drain on paper towels. Serve immediately.