Fried Cheese Sticks
How to Make Fried Cheese Sticks
- 1In a shallow bowl, place bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- 2Beat eggs in a shallow bowl.
- 3One at a time, dip the cheese stick into the egg to coat. Allow excess to drip off.
- 4Then dredge the stick in the bread crumb mixture to coat. Place on a plate.
- 5Repeat until all are coated.
- 6Place the plate in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, fill a heavy skillet with oil to 3 inches deep.
- 8Heat oil over medium high (or until it reaches 365 degrees.)
- 9Carefully drop the coated stick into the oil and fry until golden brown, About a minute
- 10Don't crowd the sticks. You may nedd to do 2 batches.
- 11Drain on paper towels.
- 12Let cool slightly before eating. Serve with marinara sauce.