Fried Cheese Sticks
How to Make Fried Cheese Sticks
- In a shallow bowl, place bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Beat eggs in a shallow bowl.
- One at a time, dip the cheese stick into the egg to coat. Allow excess to drip off.
- Then dredge the stick in the bread crumb mixture to coat. Place on a plate.
- Repeat until all are coated.
- Place the plate in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill a heavy skillet with oil to 3 inches deep.
- Heat oil over medium high (or until it reaches 365 degrees.)
- Carefully drop the coated stick into the oil and fry until golden brown, About a minute
- Don't crowd the sticks. You may nedd to do 2 batches.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Let cool slightly before eating. Serve with marinara sauce.