Football Party Dip
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 pkg8 oz. cream cheese softened
2 pkghidden valley ranch original ranch party dip
1 3/4 cdiced red, yellow and orange peppers
1 jar(s)green olives with pimento
1 can(s)diced green chilles
·breads, crackers and vegetables
How to Make Football Party Dip
- Blend the cream cheese with the Hidden Valley Ranch Party Dip.
- Stir in 1 3/4 cups of the diced peppers.
- Add the jar of drained green olives with pimento, do not chop.
- Add the one can of (4 oz) of the drained diced green chilies.
- Mix all together and put into refrigerator for 1 hour. Take out and shape like a football on a platter.
- Chill 4 hours or overnight.
- Decorate the football using vegetable slices and cheese strips.
- Serve with breads, crackers and vegetables.