- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained and divided, 10 oz.
- 1 can refried beans, 16 oz
- 2 containers guacamole, 8 oz each
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained, 2.25 oz.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 4 oz
- lime wedges and tortilla chips for garnish
How to Make Fiesta Dip
- 1Reserve 1/4 cup diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- 2Stir together refried beans and remaining tomatoes and green chiles. Spoon bean mixture into large serving bowl or spoon evenly into 4 (8 or 9 oz) martini glasses or ramekins.
Top bean layer evenly with guacamole, reserved tomatoes and green chilies, green onions. sour cream, olives and cheer. Garnish if desired. Serve with tortilla chips. Makes 4 to 8 appetizer servings