English Philly Rolka Cheeseball
I'm sure all of you will love this recipe and be making it right along with me during the holidays.
- 3 box
- 8 oz. philly cream cheese
- 3 jar(s)
- old english cheese (cheeses are 3 or 4 oz glass jars
- 1 jar(s)
- rolka cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1 1/2 c
- walnuts (chopped)
How to Make English Philly Rolka Cheeseball
- 1Let Philly cream cheese come to room temperature. Mix all three cheeses with the wine vinegar and garlic salt. Beat till smooth and creamy. Chopped walnuts and add to cheese mixture.
- 2If you like a lot of nuts you can add up to 2 cups. If you are like me and like less nuts you can drop it down to one cup.
- 3I serve this with garlic toast because I think it goes together better than crackers but don't get me wrong crackers are delicious with this also.
I also make this the week of Thanksgiving and leave some out for the holiday but take the rest and put in a plastic container with a good seal on the lid and freeze until closer to Christmas. It does make quite a bit but you are unable to cut the recipe in half because of the jars of cheese.
Hope you all enjoy as much as my family does.