Ellen's Cheddar Snack Bits
Schelley Brown Francis
How to Make Ellen's Cheddar Snack Bits
- 1Blend softened butter with grated cheese.
- 2Add salt, garlic powder, cayenne powder and worcestershire.
- 3Stir in flour and rice krispies.
- 4For wafers: Form by hand into balls and flatten with fork.
- 5For straws: Flatten pieces of dough by hand on parchment paper and cut into 4 x 6 inch straws and separate. You can also use a pastry bag or cookie press and squeeze them out.
- 6Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.