Ellen's Cheddar Snack Bits
Schelley Brown Francis
How to Make Ellen's Cheddar Snack Bits
- Blend softened butter with grated cheese.
- Add salt, garlic powder, cayenne powder and worcestershire.
- Stir in flour and rice krispies.
- For wafers: Form by hand into balls and flatten with fork.
- For straws: Flatten pieces of dough by hand on parchment paper and cut into 4 x 6 inch straws and separate. You can also use a pastry bag or cookie press and squeeze them out.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.