Easy Ranch Cheese Ball
This is an internet picture to show you what the end result should look like.
You can make one large cheese ball or 2 smaller cheese balls.
How to Make Easy Ranch Cheese Ball
- 1In a medium bowl, mash and stir the softened cream cheese.
- 2Add the dressing mix and cheddar cheese and stir to combine well.
- 3Line a bowl with plastic wrap and pour cheese mixture into the bowl. Bring the plastic wrap up around the mixture and press to provide a round shape to the cheese ball.
- 4Refrigerate for 2 hours to firm.
- 5When ready to serve, remove from refigerater, remove plastic wrap and roll the cheese ball in the chopped nuts to cover.
- 6Place on your serving dish and surround with your favorite cracker variety.