How to Make Easy Cream Cheese Danish
- 1carefully open crescent rolls and avoid unrolling the dough. slice dough into 1/4 inch thick and place on cookie sheet.
- 2press the centers with your finger or spoon to create a indention.
- 3mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and sour cream together until smooth with whisk.
- 4add about a tablespoon of mixture to the center of each piece of dough where you made the indention. you can add more or less if you prefer.
- 5bake in oven at 350 for 15 minutes.
- 6once they are done, add a homemade icing to drizzle over the tops.
- 7just add all icing ingredients together and stir then drizzle over danish.