Doritos Taco Salad
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 13 oz
- bag doritos (flavor of your choice)
- 1 bag(s)
- tex-mex blend cheese or 2 cups sharp cheddar,shredded
- shredded lettuce chopped tomato shredded cheese taco sauce or salsa (mild to hot as preferred) chopped pickled jalapenos black and green olives, sliced (optional)
How to Make Doritos Taco Salad
- 1Cook crumbled hamburger until no longer pink. Add taco seasoning and water and cook according to the taco seasoning directions. Allow hamburger mixture to cool for about 15 minutes.
- 2Put Doritos on four plates or a large platter (as few or as many as you like). Top with cooked, cooled hamburger. Sprinkle with toppings of your choice, and lastly top with the Tex-Mex or cheddar cheese.