Curry Me Brie
I love anything that is curry!!
- 1/2 c
- butter, room temperature
- 2 tsp
- mild curry powder...i like mine a little hot so i do ise a hotter one.
- 4 slice
- naan bread
- 4 Tbsp
- mango chutney
- 1- 6 oz
- brie, thinly sliced while chilled; discard the end cuts that contain the most rind
- ripe pear skinned, seeded, and thinly sliced
How to Make Curry Me Brie
- 1In a small bowl mix butter and curry powder together.
Spread ½ of the butter on one side of two slices of the naan bread.
Place one naan butter side down in a large non-stick skillet or panini press.
Spread 2 tbsp (30 mL) mango chutney and place ½ sliced Brie, then ½ sliced pear on naan.
Cover with the second naan, butter side up. Cook first side over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Using a spatula, flip carefully. Continue cooking on the second side for another 5 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
Remove from heat and set aside for 2 minutes to cool slightly.
Wipe skillet with a paper towel and repeat instructions for the second sandwich.
Cut each sandwich in half and serve.
- 2I don't own a panini press so I use my iron frying pan and my flat iron bbq weight...it works!!!