CRUNCHY CHEESE BALL
I make a double batch for parties all yr round, and single about once a month just for us; I always have an empty plate left! It WILL keep about 2 weeks in fridge if covered with plastic, but there's usually nothing left to save! My family loves it, even the kids...
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- miracle whip salad dressing (can use lite)
- 1 can(s)
- underwood deviled ham
- 1 tsp
- minced onion (i use dehydrated flakes)
- 1 Tbsp
- dried parsley flakes
- chopped walnuts or pecans
How to Make CRUNCHY CHEESE BALL
- 1In bowl, cream together the cheese and Miracle Whip until well mixed.
- 2Blend in deviled ham, onions and parsley flakes.
- 3Roll mixture into a ball, then wrap in plastic and chill until firm, about 4 hours.
When firm, unwrap and roll in the chopped nuts. Serve with crackers, pretzels, bagel or pita chips.
- 4Note: I sometimes mix the nuts into the cheese ball for a different texture. Then you can garnish with a few more nuts or some more parsley flakes.