Crowd Pleasin' Chutney Spread
2-3 ozpackage cream cheese, softened
3 Tbspcurry powder
1 jar(s)old farmhouse chutney ( stonewall kitchen brand is what i use)
2 bunchgreen onions, chopped
10strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/4 ctoasted pecans
How to Make Crowd Pleasin' Chutney Spread
- In a small bowl or food processor, combine cream cheese, curry powder and salt until thoroughly blended.
- Spread cheese mixture in bottom of a 10" quiche dish.
- Spread the chutney over the cheese mixture.
- sprinkle the green onions, then crumbled bacon, then pecans over the top.
- Serve with rosemary garlic crackers or cracker of your choice.