Crowd Pleasin' Chutney Spread
- 2-3 oz
- package cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp
- curry powder
- 1 tsp
- 1 jar(s)
- old farmhouse chutney ( stonewall kitchen brand is what i use)
- 2 bunch
- green onions, chopped
- strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 c
- toasted pecans
How to Make Crowd Pleasin' Chutney Spread
- 1In a small bowl or food processor, combine cream cheese, curry powder and salt until thoroughly blended.
- 2Spread cheese mixture in bottom of a 10" quiche dish.
- 3Spread the chutney over the cheese mixture.
- 4sprinkle the green onions, then crumbled bacon, then pecans over the top.
- 5Serve with rosemary garlic crackers or cracker of your choice.