Crescent Roll-Pepperoni-Cheese Appetizer
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 pkgcrescent rolls
1 pkggarlic & herb cheese spread or spinach & artichoke
1 pkgprovolone cheese or chuck of cheese sliced
1egg - beaten
1/4 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Crescent Roll-Pepperoni-Cheese Appetizer
- Line baking sheet with foil. Spray with butter spray.
- Open the crescent rolls, unroll and spread with garlic & herb cheese spread or use artichoke and spinach dip.
- Slice provolone cheese in quarters and slice pepperoni in 1/4 inch rounds.
- Add one slice of provolone cheese and one slice of pepperoni and on wide end of each triangle roll like you were making crescent rolls.
- Place point side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Brush with beaten egg; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 7 minutes or until browned at 375 degrees.