How to Make Crazey Good Fried Mozzarella Sticks
- 1First slice the string cheese in half.
Place the flour in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, beer.
In another bowl, combine the bread crumbs with the parsley flakes.
- 2One by one roll the mozzarella pieces in the flour.
Then dunk them in the egg/milk/beer, mixture.
Then roll them in the panko mixture, make sure it is coated with the bread crumb mixture good....
- 3Line them on a cookie sheet and place in freezer for 30 minutes to quick freeze.
- 4To fry the mozzarella, heat 2 inches of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the mozzarella sticks 8 pieces at a time. Watch them closely and turn them over to brown evenly.
- 5Serve immediately with warm marinara sauce. Enjoy..... we did:)