How to Make Cranberry Cheese Ball
- 1mix cream cheese and powdered sugar in bowl. I usually mix sugar a little bit at a time until I get the amount of sweetness that I like. Adjust for your taste, I prefer it sweeter.
- 2Slowly blend in craisins
- 3Make into ball and place back into refrigerator for 1 hour to chill and set.
- 4After hour remove from refrigerator. Lay a piece of parchment paper on flat surface and spread coconut. Remove cheese ball from bowl and roll in coconut.
- 5Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 6Serve with graham crackers, I prefer chocolate graham crackers.