Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
NOTE: I rolled the cheese ball in graham cracker crumbs instead of nuts because of nut allergies.
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
- 11 cup graham cracker crumbs can be used in place of pecans.
- 2In a mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy.
- 3Gradually add in the sugars. Beat until well combined.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 6Shape the mixture into a ball.
- 7Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 8Roll in pecans or graham cracker crumbs. Serve with graham crackers.