☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 3/4 ctapioca flour
1 tspbaking powder
1/4 cbutter, softened
1 1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
8 tspmilk, plus a little more if needed
How to Make Chipas - Baked Cheese Buns
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Combine the tapioca flour, baking powder, and salt and mix well.
- Mix in the cheeses and the butter.
- Add the eggs and blend until dough has formed.
- Add 8 teaspoons of milk and mix well. The dough should be compact and lightly moist; if needed, add one or two more teaspoons of milk.
- Form 1.5-inch balls and place them on a greased baking tray, leaving a couple of inches between them.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes or until the chipas are slightly browned.