Chili Dog In A Log !
This truly is East Meets West!
We don't like to buy pre-made snacks from the freezer section at the grocery store... This is one of the goodies we make to eat right away... or make now, freeze and eat on the run or chillin' out watching a movie or sports on T. V.
We make many versions of this... try this one and improvise with what you like and have on hand!
We love to Play With Our Food! xo
- 1 - 2 pkg
- (16 - 30 per package) egg roll wrappers
- mustard (optional - to taste)
- 1 - 2 can(s)
- (15 ounces) beanless chili or with beans chili (or home made chili)
- 1 - 3 pkg
- (10 per package) hot dogs
- 1 pkg
- sharp cheddar cheese (sliced thin) or (shredded fine)
- 1 large
- onion (minced very fine)
- extra chili for dipping
EGG ROLL WRAPPERS
How to Make Chili Dog In A Log !
- 3Add cheese cut small or sprinkle on a little shredded cheese.
Put a little of the canned chili (or home made chili) on top of the mustard layer.
Cut hot dogs to the size needed (they may be too long), place on top of chili. Pictured are whole hot dogs. Sometimes we use half hot dogs too.
Optional: Sprinkle on a little onion