Deflate-gate chili cheese dip w/ mini footballs
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 oz
- softened cream cheese
- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated biscuits, i used pillsbury
- 1/2 lb
- deli-style mozzarella cheese, diced
- 2 c
- shredded mexican style cheese
- 10 oz cans chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- dried italian seasonings
How to Make Deflate-gate chili cheese dip w/ mini footballs
- 1Heat oven to 375. Open can of biscuits and place on a clean work surface. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Place 1 diced cube of mozzarella cheese inside each biscuit piece.
- 2Fold dough of biscuit over cheese and then using your hands, roll the little ball of dough into a mini football, ( really just an elongated ball.) Repeat w/ remaining biscuit pieces and cheese cubes.
- 3In a medium sized microwave safe bowl, mix cream cheese, chili sauce and shredded cheese. Microwave on high for about 40 seconds, stir. Continue cooking and stirring until all is smooth. Pour mix into a 8" x 8" baking dish. Place the mini footballs on top of chili mix. Sprinkle w/ the Italian seasonings. If you want, you can lightly cover the top w/; some foil to prevent the dough from cooking too fast. Bake about 30 mins or until biscuits are cooked. Serve hot.